There are many nostalgic Sega Genesis games, but here are literally some of the best. These games are what made Sega one of the missed companies of our time in terms of the consoles they released or the classic gaming vibe they used to have. There are known for many classics which we will cover in this article.
- The Sonic the Hedgehog series: The whole Sonic the Hedgehog series turned into one of the biggest gaming franchises ever to exist. It is literally Nintendo’s Mario biggest competitor. The classic sonic games are one of the reasons Sega is still considered somewhat functioning and active today. Just not as much as they used too.
- Virtua Fighter: Virtua Fighter was literally the first 3D fighter game ever released mainstream. It is known to have many re-runs including an Anime series as well variations of the game. This includes it being all the way to Xbox 360 as well as now on Mobile devices. Gamespot rates the game a solid 7.4, while users rate it a 7.6. However, some of the games trailers and anime episodes have been viewed hundreds of thousands to millions of times.
- Flicky: Although Flicky didn’t catch on as much as the two previous games, at one point it was Sega’s mascot and even did cameo appearances with the early Sonic the Hedgehog. Sega made a retro arcade that had an adventurous feel to it years before some of Nintendo’s Mario bros game out.
- Another World: Though it was not made by Sega and have been published on multiple platforms, it was a huge release for the Genesis. This game has a cinematic experience to it and have lasted decades with variations of the game now being played on the Nintendo 3Ds or the PS4. It tells the story of a scientist who accidentally transports to an alien world and needs to fight his way out. This game physics at its time, and even up till now, is still fairly impressive.
- Lion King: Lion King is a low rated video game that was based off of the Disney movie. However the reason this is on the list, is because it is one of Disney Interactive’s first games and was a huge collaboration for Sega. The game also isn’t that bad and have many Disney fans talking about it in forums tell this day. The graphics for its time isn’t too horrid but the game does run into a few glitches. Overall though, at the time of the release, the game was critically acclaimed.
Andrew Kamal is an app developer, programmer, and inventor who loves writing about historical technology and old games.
He can be found in his free time hugging pugs and debating people about which pizza topics are better.
Passed Time Login
Private Message Notifier
You are not logged in.
- In Their Own Words 107 posts
- Open Book 8 posts
- Get Quick Resolution at Roadrunner email support 8 posts
- Walk on the Crazy Side 4 posts
- HaelthandNutritionTips 4 posts
- Sindhi News Website 4 posts
- www.office.com 3 posts
- The Wyrms Book 3 posts
- 17 Reasons To Boost Your Website Traffic and SEO During the Coronavirus Pandemic 3 posts
- Historical Notes 3 posts
A Danish war museum says it found German U-boat U-3523 embedded on the sea floor, quashing years of speculation.
York County Historical Society
The Paperback of the The Face of a Monster: America's Frankenstein by Patricia Earnest Suter at Barnes & Noble. FREE Shipping on $25 or more!
The remains of the USS Indianapolis, which delivered parts of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, and was later sunk by a Japanese submarine, have been found.
Andrew Kamal is an app developer, programmer, and inventor who loves writing about historical technology and old games. He can be found in his free time hugging pugs and debating people about which pizza topics are better.
Two medieval mummies from a mystery Arctic civilization have been discovered at the edge of Siberia. The remains of an adult and baby were found in the Zelenyy Yar necropolis, an archaeological complex first discovered in 1997, and were covered in copper-with the adult having been plated from head to
Search This Site
The family bible is a family's connection to the past and future. It connects an entire family across generations to their history, to their faith and provides an understanding of who their ancestors were. Family bibles often contain locks of hair, photographs, newspaper articles in addition to names, dates of birth, death and marriages.
FREEDOM: "to secure the Blessings of Liberty" explores the stories of Lancastrians who sought, fought for, lived in, and were denied freedom over the course of 300 years. They are stories of hope, joy, struggle, and survival from Penn's Holy Experiment through the 21st century.
April 2017 Story Ideas
Fastnacht Day: February 28 at
York County History Center
Fastnacht Day will be celebrated at the York County History Center’s Historical Society Museum on Tuesday, February 28, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. – noon. The Friends of the History Center will serve fastnachts, coffee, tea and hot chocolate at the Museum, located at 250 E. Market Street, York.
This free event is held each year as the Friends’ “thank you” to the community for their support throughout the year. Fastnacht Day originated with Pennsylvania Germans on Shrove Tuesday, when all fat had to be removed from the home before Lent.
The Friends hold fundraising events all year to benefit the programs and exhibits of the History Center.
York, Pa., really is the center of the universe, especially when you consider its place in historical events. Local historian June Lloyd looks at how things have converged on our hometown, past and present.
- Upcoming LancasterHistory.org Events August 29 - September 21, 2016
- New Exhibition FREEDOM: "to secure the Blessings of Liberty" Opens September 24 & 25
- Upcoming Colloquium explores the frontier of early Pennsylvania
- Celebrate A Lancaster Victorian Christmas!
- A Salute to Pearl Harbor
- December 2016 Story Ideas
- Lancaster Legend Who Immortalized Christmas Music is the Focus of Free Colloquium
- LancasterHistory.org Honors National Black History Month With Program Set
- Free Screening of Harriet Tubman Film Celebrates Black History Month
- The Friends of the Tanger Arboretum Annual Dinner
- April 2017 Story Ideas from LancasterHistory.org
- April Living History: Precocious, Passionate, & Plodding Buchanan
- 100 Years After US Entry Into World War I, Motivations Revisited
- The Historian May 31, 2017
- The Historian July 26, 2017
Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society | Preserving the culture of Mennonite-related faith communities in Lancaster County
Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society has added a new field trip to the 2016 schedule of events. Get a new view of historic sights in Lancaster and Lebanon with the upcoming field trip, "The Trail of Greenywalt's Boys."
Draws A Crowd
- Printed & Manuscript Americana
- Art & Storytelling: Photographs & Photobooks
- Rare and Important Travel Posters
- Art & Storytelling: Photographs & Photobooks Exhibition Opens Thursday, October 20
- Just in from Swann Auction Galleries..a Record Setting Auction
- Swann Auction: Illustration Art Draws A Crowd
- Swann Auction: Autographs
Half-century of history at Dover AFB
Links to External Sources
- Contact For Roadrunner Email Customer Service Friday, 20 November 2020
- Best Car Detail in Chicago Friday, 13 November 2020
- Support to RR Problems with RR Email Account Friday, 25 September 2020
- All Useful Information about Plastic Box Divider Inserts – Types and Benefits Thursday, 24 September 2020
- How To Create Basic PowerPoint Presentation? Thursday, 24 September 2020
- How To Transfer Ms Office To Another Computer? Thursday, 13 August 2020
- Get an Effective Solution from RR email. Friday, 07 August 2020
- support to Fix Roadrunner Email Problems? Wednesday, 01 July 2020
- Best Organic Traffic Services To Buy Online Friday, 26 June 2020
- How to Increase Your Website Traffic Without SEO Friday, 26 June 2020
Windsor Historical Society - The museum, library, and historic houses explore 370 years of history in Connecticut's oldest English town
- My Car Detail Chicago Friday, 13 November 2020
- Mumbai escorts Friday, 02 October 2020
- chocolate box packaging Thursday, 24 September 2020
- dating Tuesday, 28 July 2020
- 17 Reasons To Boost Your Website Traffic and SEO During the Coronavirus Pandemic Friday, 26 June 2020
- Oak Lawn Landscaping Thursday, 25 June 2020
- Party Bus Springfield Co. Wednesday, 24 June 2020
- www.office.com Tuesday, 19 May 2020
- SEO Expert Delhi Friday, 15 May 2020
- Dating in bangalore Wednesday, 11 March 2020
About AAS The American Antiquarian Society is a national research library of American history and culture through 1876.more
Delaware Division of Historical and Cultural Affairs
That spring morning in 1927 could not have been more beautiful, one of the students would later recall. The Bath Consolidated School just outside East Lansing, Mich., was holding final exams, but before the morning bell rang on May 18, 1927, children ran and played outside. Peals of laughter could be heard.
ATLANTA (AP) - More than 70 years ago, a U.S. Army plane dubbed "Hot as Hell" was headed for India on a supply mission. It never arrived, and no one went looking for the doomed aircraft or the eight men on board because military officials had no way of pinpointing where it went down.
BOSTON (AP) - The sword that belonged to the commanding officer of the first all-black regiment raised in the North during the U.S. Civil War has been recovered after being lost to history for more than 150 years. The British-made sword carried into battle by Col.
An upcoming book seeks to find the links between the fable of Frankenstein and a brutal Philadelphia mass murder that occurred nearly 50 years after the release of the famous novel. In "The Face of a Monster: America's Frankenstein," Delaware author Patricia Earnest Suter revisits the gruesome killings of eight people at the hands of Anton Probst in 1866.
Norman Gray, a fresh-faced 19-year-old was shipped off to France in 1914 to fight in World War I. Now his diary resurfaced, documenting the horrors of war.