Microsoft Office is a famous software that includes several applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, etc. And PowerPoint application is used in both offices and in schools. You can enjoy the features of this application by installing MS Office in your device through office setup. In this blog, you will read how to make a PowerPoint Presentation.
Create a PowerPoint Presentation:
For this, first, you have to open PowerPoint. Here it will open a blank presentation. Then you have to select the File option and then click on New to see the options for creating a new slideshow. You can select either a Blank Presentation or you can also choose one of the Microsoft design themes to create your presentation. If you are choosing a blank presentation, then PowerPoint creates a one-slide presentation that starts with a title slide. Here you should select the text boxes on the Title Slide to add your text. For adding more slides to your presentation, you should go to the Home tab and then just select New Slide or you can right-click on the Slide Sorter bar which is on the left side of the screen, and then just select New Slide. After this, you should change the slide layout. For this, you should go to the Home tab and then select Layout. After this, you should choose options for content layout in your slides. You can repeat this procedure until you have enough slides to complete your presentation.
Add Text and Images to a PowerPoint:
In case, if you have selected a layout for a slide that includes text or image elements then you should click on any element. You should select a text box that opens it for editing. Here you have to type or paste your content into the text box. You can click to insert objects, like tables, charts, SmartArt, pictures, and videos. After this, you should add a text box to a slide. Then just go to the Insert tab and select Text Box. You have to click on any place in the slide to place the box. After you started typing, then the Home tab opens up with text formatting options like font, size, bold, italics, color, and alignment. To add an image, you have to go to the Insert tab and then just find the options in the Images group. You have to choose from these options like Picture opens a file browser, Online Picture opens a search window, Screenshot will take a part of your screen, and just add it to your presentation and the Photo Album will access a group of photos on your computer system. You can also add other objects through the Insert tab like SmartArt, and charts.
Save and Share a PowerPoint Presentation:
For this, first, you have to Save your presentation just by selecting the File option and then select Save As option. In case, you are using OneDrive then you should save your presentation to OneDrive for easy access and sharing. At last, you should select the File option and then click on Share to see options to share your presentation quickly.
This process helps to create your PowerPoint Presentation quickly. But if you want more information, then you can visit the site of MS Office through www.office.com/setup.
Microsoft Office is the productivity suite which is developed by Microsoft. It is a whole package of many utility software This software helps in formatting, editing, creating text documents, and also used for making a presentation, etc. You can install this office.com/setup software. It is compatible with Windows OS, Mac, Laptop, Computers, and Android Phones. It is used for both homes as well as for business purposes. It makes the work easier, faster, and convenient. When you purchase the Microsoft office software, you can transfer the Office to a new or another computer. You can activate it with Microsoft. You must know that all Office licenses are transferable. So, for this first, you have to deactivate the Office software and then uninstall Office from the old computer, and then install it on the New Computer. Transfer Microsoft office to another computer and you can get all of the required information you need regarding Microsoft office.
Transfer Office 2010 or 2013
For transferring Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, and 2016 from one computer to another, Follow the steps given below:
Uninstall the current Microsoft Office installation from your PC, Open control panel Program Features select MS Office 2010 or 2013. Right-click on the application and click Uninstall.Now, check whether your new PC is running any trial version of Office. In case if you’ve installed Offices trial version uninstall it completely. Note: Failing in uninstalling the trial version of Office, you may face issues.Initiate Microsoft Office installation. Note: Install from CD or the installation media package and activate it with the given.Upon the completion of the installation Microsoft Office, Open any Office program, click on File tab Account.Click Activate Product (Change Product Key) input the Key. Note: In case if you get an error message, for example, too many installations, and the activate could not complete, you would have to contact Microsoft Customer Care and raise a request for activate over the phone.
Microsoft Office is the productivity suite which is developed by Microsoft. It is a whole package of many utility software This software helps in formatting, editing, creating text documents, and also used for making a presentation, etc. You can install this software office.com/setup. It is compatible with Windows OS, Mac, Laptop, Computers, and Android Phones. It is used for both homes as well as for business purposes. It makes the work easier, faster, and convenient. When you purchase the Microsoft office software, you can transfer the Office to a new or another computer. You can activate it with the old license of Microsoft. You must know that all Office licenses are transferable. So, for this first, you have to deactivate the Office software and then uninstall Office from the old computer, and then install it on the New Computer. To know more about this in detail feel free to visit our blog at How to Transfer Microsoft office to another computer and you can get all of the required information you need regarding Microsoft office.
Transfer Office 2010 or 2013 License
For transferring Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, and 2016 from one computer to another, Follow the steps given below:
1. Uninstall the current Microsoft Office installation from your PC, Open control panel > Program & Features > select MS Office 2010 or 2013. Right-click on the application and click Uninstall.
2. Now, check whether your new PC is running any trial version of Office. In case if you’ve installed Offices’ trial version > uninstall it completely. Note: Failing in uninstalling the trial version of Office, you may face issues.
3. Initiate Microsoft Office installation. Note: Install from CD or the installation media package and activate it with the License given.
4. Upon the completion of the installation Microsoft Office, Open any Office program, click on File tab > Account.
5. Click Activate Product (Change Product Key) > input the Key. Note: In case if you get an error message, for example, too many installations, and the activation could not complete, you would have to contact Microsoft Customer Care and raise a request for activation over the phone.
Your Office 2010/2013 installation has been migrated/transferred successfully.
Passed Time Login
Private Message Notifier
You are not logged in.
- In Their Own Words 107 posts
- Get Quick Resolution at Roadrunner email support 13 posts
- Open Book 8 posts
- Fix Install Norton Related Issues by Experts In UK 5 posts
- Walk on the Crazy Side 4 posts
- HaelthandNutritionTips 4 posts
- Sindhi News Website 4 posts
- www.office.com 3 posts
- The Wyrms Book 3 posts
- 17 Reasons To Boost Your Website Traffic and SEO During the Coronavirus Pandemic 3 posts
A Danish war museum says it found German U-boat U-3523 embedded on the sea floor, quashing years of speculation.
York County Historical Society
The Paperback of the The Face of a Monster: America's Frankenstein by Patricia Earnest Suter at Barnes & Noble. FREE Shipping on $25 or more!
The remains of the USS Indianapolis, which delivered parts of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, and was later sunk by a Japanese submarine, have been found.
Andrew Kamal is an app developer, programmer, and inventor who loves writing about historical technology and old games. He can be found in his free time hugging pugs and debating people about which pizza topics are better.
Two medieval mummies from a mystery Arctic civilization have been discovered at the edge of Siberia. The remains of an adult and baby were found in the Zelenyy Yar necropolis, an archaeological complex first discovered in 1997, and were covered in copper-with the adult having been plated from head to
Search This Site
The family bible is a family's connection to the past and future. It connects an entire family across generations to their history, to their faith and provides an understanding of who their ancestors were. Family bibles often contain locks of hair, photographs, newspaper articles in addition to names, dates of birth, death and marriages.
FREEDOM: "to secure the Blessings of Liberty" explores the stories of Lancastrians who sought, fought for, lived in, and were denied freedom over the course of 300 years. They are stories of hope, joy, struggle, and survival from Penn's Holy Experiment through the 21st century.
April 2017 Story Ideas
Fastnacht Day: February 28 at
York County History Center
Fastnacht Day will be celebrated at the York County History Center’s Historical Society Museum on Tuesday, February 28, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. – noon. The Friends of the History Center will serve fastnachts, coffee, tea and hot chocolate at the Museum, located at 250 E. Market Street, York.
This free event is held each year as the Friends’ “thank you” to the community for their support throughout the year. Fastnacht Day originated with Pennsylvania Germans on Shrove Tuesday, when all fat had to be removed from the home before Lent.
The Friends hold fundraising events all year to benefit the programs and exhibits of the History Center.
York, Pa., really is the center of the universe, especially when you consider its place in historical events. Local historian June Lloyd looks at how things have converged on our hometown, past and present.
- Upcoming LancasterHistory.org Events August 29 - September 21, 2016
- New Exhibition FREEDOM: "to secure the Blessings of Liberty" Opens September 24 & 25
- Upcoming Colloquium explores the frontier of early Pennsylvania
- Celebrate A Lancaster Victorian Christmas!
- A Salute to Pearl Harbor
- December 2016 Story Ideas
- Lancaster Legend Who Immortalized Christmas Music is the Focus of Free Colloquium
- LancasterHistory.org Honors National Black History Month With Program Set
- Free Screening of Harriet Tubman Film Celebrates Black History Month
- The Friends of the Tanger Arboretum Annual Dinner
- April 2017 Story Ideas from LancasterHistory.org
- April Living History: Precocious, Passionate, & Plodding Buchanan
- 100 Years After US Entry Into World War I, Motivations Revisited
- The Historian May 31, 2017
- The Historian July 26, 2017
Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society | Preserving the culture of Mennonite-related faith communities in Lancaster County
Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society has added a new field trip to the 2016 schedule of events. Get a new view of historic sights in Lancaster and Lebanon with the upcoming field trip, "The Trail of Greenywalt's Boys."
Draws A Crowd
- Printed & Manuscript Americana
- Art & Storytelling: Photographs & Photobooks
- Rare and Important Travel Posters
- Art & Storytelling: Photographs & Photobooks Exhibition Opens Thursday, October 20
- Just in from Swann Auction Galleries..a Record Setting Auction
- Swann Auction: Illustration Art Draws A Crowd
- Swann Auction: Autographs
Half-century of history at Dover AFB
Links to External Sources
- Prestige Marigold Plots Bangalore Saturday, 18 September 2021
- Godrej Ananda Apartments in Bangalore Thursday, 16 September 2021
- purva tivoli hills plots Thursday, 02 September 2021
- Colon Broom Colon Cleanse - ColonBroom Reviews, Coupon, Price Friday, 20 August 2021
- Best email services by Roadrunner email problems Tuesday, 22 June 2021
- CSS of Amazon Fire Stick Edited By Tvsticksupport.Com Tuesday, 04 May 2021
- DIvas Of India Jaipur Escorts Wednesday, 14 April 2021
- What is the importance of religion assignment help in USA Wednesday, 14 April 2021
- Logo For InstallnSetup Created by Installnsetup.Com Monday, 05 April 2021
- CSS Of Amazon Kindle Supported By TheFireSupport.Com Saturday, 03 April 2021
Windsor Historical Society - The museum, library, and historic houses explore 370 years of history in Connecticut's oldest English town
- Post Free Escorts Call Girls List Monday, 20 September 2021
- https://www.godrej-ananda.net.in/ Thursday, 16 September 2021
- purva tivoli hills Thursday, 02 September 2021
- Prestige Marigold Plots Saturday, 28 August 2021
- All Technology Trends Thursday, 26 August 2021
- Colon Broom Coupon Friday, 20 August 2021
- Ahmedabad Escorts Service Escort in Ahmedabad Call Girls Friday, 18 June 2021
- When is a business analyst added to a software development team? Friday, 11 June 2021
- DIvas Of India Wednesday, 14 April 2021
- assignment help Wednesday, 14 April 2021
About AAS The American Antiquarian Society is a national research library of American history and culture through 1876.more
Delaware Division of Historical and Cultural Affairs
That spring morning in 1927 could not have been more beautiful, one of the students would later recall. The Bath Consolidated School just outside East Lansing, Mich., was holding final exams, but before the morning bell rang on May 18, 1927, children ran and played outside. Peals of laughter could be heard.
ATLANTA (AP) - More than 70 years ago, a U.S. Army plane dubbed "Hot as Hell" was headed for India on a supply mission. It never arrived, and no one went looking for the doomed aircraft or the eight men on board because military officials had no way of pinpointing where it went down.
BOSTON (AP) - The sword that belonged to the commanding officer of the first all-black regiment raised in the North during the U.S. Civil War has been recovered after being lost to history for more than 150 years. The British-made sword carried into battle by Col.
An upcoming book seeks to find the links between the fable of Frankenstein and a brutal Philadelphia mass murder that occurred nearly 50 years after the release of the famous novel. In "The Face of a Monster: America's Frankenstein," Delaware author Patricia Earnest Suter revisits the gruesome killings of eight people at the hands of Anton Probst in 1866.
Norman Gray, a fresh-faced 19-year-old was shipped off to France in 1914 to fight in World War I. Now his diary resurfaced, documenting the horrors of war.